- For students entering grades 1-6
- Monday, July 10 to Friday, July 14; 9am to 3 pm
- Bring sack lunch Monday through Thursday
- We’ll provide lunch on Friday
- Bring one snack to share at the beginning of the week
- Friday afternoon is water games
- Cost is $25 per student / $60 family max
Middle and High School:
- For students entering grades 7-12
- Sunday, July 9 to Thursday, July 14
- Evenings from 7:30pm to 9:40pm
- Thursday night is social activity
- Bring a snack to share on Sunday
- Cost is $15 / $60 family max
Totus Tuus is a Catholic youth program dedicated to sharing the Gospel and promoting the Catholic faith through catechesis, evangelization, Christian witness, and Eucharistic worship. The goal of Totus Tuus is to help young people develop their relationship with Jesus Christ so that there is an intimate friendship whereby He may lead them to the Father by the power of the Holy Spirit. To accomplish this, we emphasize a devotion and love for our Lord in the Eucharist and for Mary our Mother. We strive to help young people understand their faith through catechesis so that they may live it in today’s world. We do this in such a way that it is fun for both teachers and youth alike. A Totus Tuus teacher helps to make the faith real to the youth as a way of life and love.
The program calls upon college students and seminarians from across the United States to carry out this mission. Those hired are first trained, then joined into teams of four (two men and two women) and sent out into a parish for a week. Once in the parish, the team puts on a “parish mission for youth” in order to teach and inspire. In addition to communicating our faith and translating it into daily life, we also strive to foster Christian vocations. It is our firm belief that an individual’s vocation, their calling from God, can only be heard and responded to if that individual is living a Christian life. Because the teachers are striving to live an authentic Christian life and are actively discerning their vocations, they can better help the youth to do the same.
The mission of Totus Tuus is to inspire in young people a true longing for holiness, a deep desire for daily conversion, and an openness to their vocation by constantly challenging them to give themselves entirely to Christ through Mary by continually strengthening their prayer lives in imitation of Her.